Improving public transport services
Five new or improved bus routes are being delivered by the Andrews Labor Government, including:
- The new Route 543 bus from Greenvale Gardens to Roxburgh Park;
- Extending the Route 541 bus along Aitken Boulevard to Mount Ridley Road;
- Extending the Route 528 bus to Craigieburn Central via Elevation Boulevard and Waterview Boulevard;
- More morning peak services on Route 529;
- Funding a new bus from Donnybrook Road to Craigieburn, with services to commence in 2019.
We’ve also delivered 48 additional train services each week on the Craigieburn line, as well as 24 hour public transport services on weekends.
For updates on new public transport services in the Yuroke electorate, be sure to like Ros’ Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RosSpenceMP